Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.19.07.19
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time seasonal position available located in Calgary, Alberta
(JOB ID: 620681911)
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. is seeking experienced Excavator/ Hoe Operator to work within the Calgary area for the current construction season. Reporting to the Foreman and the Equipment Trainer, the Excavator/ Hoe Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the construction excavator/hoe and to perform duties as assigned to ensuring the work completed is delivered according to contract specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities
• Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; with clean Driver Abstract
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience within road construction and Water and Sewer installation
• 2 – 3 years’ experience operating an Excavator/ Hoe is required
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
• Valid Ground Disturbance certificate
• Possible out of town and weekend work on an as required basis
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting job title “Excavator/Hoe Operator” AND the job ID #:”620681911”
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.