Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.24.01.21
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time hourly position available located in Calgary area, Alberta
(JOB ID: 1-430022111)
A Heavy-Duty Journeyman Technician is responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, repairing mechanical and electrical issues on a large variety of on and off road equipment and light fleet trucks. Additionally, reducing equipment down time and minimizing repair costs on all equipment to ensure they continue to run safely at optimum efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Alberta Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic license.
• Valid Class 1 (preferred) or Class 3 driver’s license with air endorsement.
• Clean driver’s abstract.
• Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
• Computer literacy (e.g. equip. diagnostic systems, search equipment repairs, diagnoses, etc.)
• Focus on driving high delivery standards and give high attention to detail
• Experience in off- and on-road equipment repair is an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting Job ID: 1-430022111
Online: see an online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview