Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.30.09.22
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time seasonal position available located in Calgary, Alberta
(JOB ID: 1-621702211
Reporting to a Foreman and an Equipment Trainer, an Excavator Side Hoe Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a construction excavator/hoe and will perform duties as assigned to ensure that completed work is delivered according to contract specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school or equivalent; with experience in related construction activities
• Valid Class 5 Operator’s License; clean Driver Abstract
• Minimum 3–5 years’ experience within road construction and Water and Sewer installation
• 2–3 years of experience operating an Excavator/Hoe is required
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting the JOB ID: 1-621702211
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.