Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.24.09.21
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time hourly position available located in Okotoks, Alberta
(JOB ID: 1-641522111)
Reporting to a Foreman, an Asphalt Plant Operator is responsible for supervising daily activities in an asphalt production plant. Responsibilities and duties vary and usually include: monitoring machinery, maintaining and repairing equipment, loading materials into trucks, and enforcing safety rules.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Class 5 Drivers License with clean driver’s abstract.
• Strong mechanical skills.
• Basic electrical knowledge.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an asphalt plant.
• Physical capability to repetitively lift and carry at least 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting Job ID: 1-641522111
ONLINE: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.